8.04.2011

Mud

It's just one of those days where things suck and you can't put your finger on one particular thing that's making it suck.

I feel like I'm spinning my wheels in the mud. The mud is life, and my reaction to it are the wheels. I'm not going anywhere, but I'm exerting a lot of energy. Eventually, I'll tire myself out, fall over and sleep a while. Then the ground will harden, the scene will change, and the sun will shine a little brighter in the morning time.

If I could identify the "thing" that's making everything a little annoying then I'd put all of my effort into annihilating it from the face of the earth. But I can't find it. This irritability comes from nowhere, stays and then disappears. My elusive brooding mood doesn't stick around for his much needed ass-kicking. I just spin my wheels, spin my wheels in the damn muddy mud.

I'm sure tomorrow will be peachy; puppy dogs and hummingbirds, but today has been crap.

Goodnight, mud. Goodnight, crap!

...ramble on...

No comments:

Post a Comment