9.04.2012

Last minute recording

I'm writing this to you from Meadow Vista, California, in Brian Steckler's studio to be most specific. In last minute fashion, Aimee and I decided to wrap up our work on The Music Room's newest EP before I leave (in three days!) for my time adventuring and serving overseas in New Zealand and Indonesia. 

It does my heart good to hear these songs again and polish them up before showing them to the world. 


Some of the songs are ones that I wrote years ago, some were even posted to this blog in their infant stages. Now they are walking babies and soon they'll reach adolescence (I don't know at which point they become adults). 

Whatever their state, it's an honor to be able to finish this project with my sister before I leave. I'm grateful for her and her voice and her willingness to stick with me through all my ups and downs. I'm grateful that she agrees to be in a band with me at all. 

I hope the songs will bring you blessing and bring you peace. I'll be posting them up on our Facebook page (CLICK HERE) and also to this site when they are ready to be heard. 

Peace and love,
Dane

...ramble on...

1 comment:

  1. I'll make you continent-leaving, adventure-serving, EP-finishing worthy snacks tomorrow! : )

    ReplyDelete